Sunday, March 4, 2012

Write a Book

I've always wanted to write a book or two. The good news is that today, we can self-publish e-books with minimal cost, and this would be a great way to start.

So, I have resolved to write an initial e-book about Nojiri, a lake in Nagano prefecture, Japan, where many of us "gaijin" (foreigners) spent a few weeks (or more) each summer, as an escape from the oppressive heat and humidity of the metropolitan areas of Tokyo or Osaka.

While I am really hoping to collect stories from people who were there (or who still make the trek), I am prepared to start by making a smaller e-book of my own stories and pictures... and perhaps use this to get other potential authors interested in contributing their own stories.

If you have been to Nojiri and if you are interested in contributing, please contact me!!! I have a page for it on Facebook, and at my Norjiri Book Site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which
blog platform are you using for this site?
I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers
and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

my homepage :: 1990 mazda rx7 for sale